Password Reset/Locked Out of Account
If you are locked out of your account due to too many incorrect login attempts, or you do not remember your password, you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Click the Forgot password? link on the login page.
- Enter your Username, then click Submit.
- Locate the email in your email inbox to reset your Provider Portal password. The reset password email will come from a sender titled webmaster and will have the subject CareSource Provider Portal Password.
- If you do not see the email in your inbox, do one of the following:
- Check your spam folder.
- Confirm you are using the same email address that you registered with.
If your account is locked due to too many login attempts, use the Forgot password? link to reset your password, or you can wait 24 hours and attempt to log in again.